I try to make it a habit to support my friends in whatever they do and offer a helping hand if I can. A friend of mine is in a KISS cover band, Kiss Alive, and has been sending me the fliers every time they have a gig. In the past, other things have been scheduled and I was never able to make it to one of the shows.
This past Saturday, I did have the time to catch the band at a local venue, Pulp Live, for a full set. It was great to seem them, in full KISS makeup, rock a great set. It was a good time and best of all I was able to take my camera in to get some shots of them.
So, if you are interested in more information on Kiss Alive visit there site: Kiss Alive on Myspace
No comments:
Post a Comment